The show is run via this Facebook page but please get in touch to enter via email - https://www.facebook.com/MossburnPetShow
Entries are now open for our Winter show!
Get choosing your favourite photos and please do share with your friends to spread the word! Even if you aren't entering, please get involved with voting for your favourites once voting opens.
Entries are £2 per photo and can be submitted up to and including Thursday 15th December. Voting will then open at 6pm on Friday 16th.
All classes are open to all animals (unless there are enough entries to split classes) and we have Christmas rosettes for 1st-6th place entries in all classes, as well as an extra treat for class winners.
1) Choose the class or classes you'd like to enter from the list below and get your photos ready. You can enter as many photos/classes as you like.
2) Pay your entry fee at the fundraising page here (remember to Gift Aid if you can!) - https://www.peoplesfundraising.com/fundraising/roof-raising-fundraiser
3) Send a message to the pet show facebook page including your photo/s, which class they are to be entered in, the pet's name (and any other details, e.g. breed, age, etc) and the name the donation was made under on the fundraising page.
All classes will be posted online and voting will run from 6pm Friday 16th Dec to 6pm Friday 23rd. Results will be posted shortly after!
PLEASE NOTE - only Like, Love or Laugh reacts will be counted and there is no Championship this time as it's a smaller show.
Classes are as follows:
1. "Let it snow" - pets in snow/winter scenes - sponsored by Anne-Marie Smith Photography
2. "Santa Claus is coming to town" - photos of pets with Santa (real or toy!) or Santa hats - sponsored by East Kilbride Spiritualist Church
3. "Rocking around the Christmas tree" - pets with/under/in/up Christmas trees - sponsored by Phillipa Wilson
4. "Night before Christmas" - sleeping pets - Sponsored by Fiona Johnstone
5. "Santa's little helpers" - pets 'helping' with festive tasks, e.g. present wrapping/unwrapping, cooking/eating Christmas Dinner, etc. - sponsored by The Snooks bakery
6. Photo of the year - your favourite photo of your pet from 2022! - sponsored by Pawsies Accessories