A few weeks ago our pony Coco sustained an injury of some sort in the paddock which has left her very sore and uncomfortable in her back end/legs.
She has been seen by our vets multiple times and is receiving medication to keep her as comfortable as possible but unfortunately there has been little improvement.
The best option now is for Coco to be referred to the equine vets up at the Clyde Vet Hospital to hopefully diagnose the problem and allow us to make a more informed decision regarding her future.
However, the initial costs of investigation would be up to £1000 and then there may be further treatment costs following that. We would greatly appreciate any donations to allow us to find out what is wrong with Coco.
Please donate if you are able to on our donate page , paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org (please put "Coco" in the notes) or contact us for bank transfer details.